Rob's running diary

Monday, May 08, 2006

Training

Same route as my usual long run, up and around Honor Oak and Forest Hill. However, I'd already been to work this time and boy did I piss about trying to get the enthusiasm to run. In the end I did it, but it was by now 4pm and still pretty warm. I didn't feel at my best at all.

In the end, I did it in 58min 10secs - a bit slower than last time which is a tad annoying. I was hoping to keep improving that time. There was more traffic on the roads - by which I mean pedestrians - and I still needed to walk for one minute. Actually, the short walk to get my breath back after a particular hilly bit seems to work quite well, I'm sure I make it up by running quicker afterwards, particularly downhill.

Sweated buckets, though. My t-shirt was most unattractive when peeled off and was summarily dumped in the washing machine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home